Tuesday, May 19, 2015

flower/nature/solitude emoji

Lately it's come into fruition that all I want to be around/think about are flowers, animals, nature in general (outside), meditation and yoga again, being around that one Richard T. Walker piece I experienced in Austin last year and removing myself from all self-doubt and concern for a few hours at a time.

I think part of the reason the piece had such an impact on me in the way that it did was that because I was alone with it, and without the feeling that other people were watching it too or judging how long I was in the room. It was nice to settle into the space and make the it my own, even tho 'making it my own' mainly meant that I could charge my battery-evaporating phone and lounge in different parts of the room-- unzipping my backpack and fumblingly taking notes. (still pretty illegible)

Oh -- to be on the start of a new adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment