Sunday, April 3, 2016

light&darkness

There was a time today when I felt really good and also a time where I felt really sad. Both kind of at opposite sides of the day spectrum. I think the good part had more weight, but the bad seems to last longer, or stronger for a shorter amount of time -then lingers- where good can trail forward for a long time until the sad part happens. It's interesting to analyze which has more impact. I think the good went deeper since it felt like a new experience/emotion whereas the bad is getting annoyingly repetitive but still has a strong grasp over me, like a shadow that won't leave me be for too long. They always cancel each other out, though, the good and the bad -- the light taking away the shadow and the shadow overtaking the light.

Starting to feel like a real homebody.
(which I feel guilty and kind of embarrassed about)

No comments:

Post a Comment