Monday, July 17, 2017

Highlight(s) of My Day

The highlight of my day today was getting to talk about my Asia trip with a frequent guest/passerby at AFC who I haven't seen in a while. He seemed equally engaged in what I was talking about which was nice and encouraged me to write my idea of a book.

The other highlight was imagining seeing Steve Buscemi tomorrow at the shoot I'm helping out at. I'm nervous and have wasted time being exhausted (and hot) in my room all night. Going to bed soon.

I'm getting annoyed by/with mostly everyone at work. I think it's because I've outgrown the situation and them by association. I have way bigger things to deal with than any boring petty drama or gossip Everyone is super young and barely anyone's lives interest me there.

I'm still feeling alone but there's more of a lightness and less of a panic to it. Maybe because I feel more confident and focused now for some reason. I'm sure this will pass and I'll feel miserable again soon enough, but maybe not ~ Maybe I'm #growing, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment